The 2014 season is days away from kicking off and GlamSpinTennis can't wait.
Here are 10 potential storylines, questions and a dash of GlamSpinTennis predictions.
10. Will Patrick continue coaching Serena? She's not in Mauritius at his coaching camp.
9. Does Sloane Stephens have what it takes to win a title and/or advance to the semis of a non-major tournament?
8. Will Petra Kvitova's career suffer now that she's dating the Worm? Radek Stepanek's ex-wife, Nicole Vaidisova, was poised to be a top player until she ended her career to marry Radek. Bonus - will we see Nicole attempt a comeback?
7. Will Li Na's work with Carlos Rodriguez pay off with another major? The Chinese player appears to be peaking in her early thirties. GlamSpinTennis predicts that Li Na will be in the winner's circle in Australia.
6. Will Vika Azarenka win a major outside Australia? GlamSpinTennis predicts she won't make it a three-peat in Australia, but that she will bag the US Open title at which she's been
the runner-up twice.
5. Will there be an unknown major champ a la Marion Bartoli at Wimbledon 2013? GlamSpinTennis predicts that Genie Bouchard, Sloane Stephens or Laura Robson will play a major final in 2014.
4. Will former No. 1 players Caroline Wozniacki and Jelena Jankovic be able to close the gap on their resumes and win a major title? Bonus - Will former No. 1 players Ana Ivanovic and Venus Williams make themselves relevant in 2014? Will former major champion Sveta Kuznetsova be a contender again?
3. Is Simona Halep ready to contend for a major? She won the most WTA titles after Serena in 2013.
2. Has Maria Sharapova's shoulder healed? Will she contend for majors in 2014? Will she win a set against Serena? 2 sets?
1. How many major titles will Serena Williams win in 2014? Anywhere from 0 to 4 could be in the works. GlamSpinTennis predicts Serena will be the 2014 Wimbledon champion.